- Development of extraction process to obtain polyphenol-enriched extracts from multiple sources: conventional methods (solvents) and super- and-sub-critical fluid extraction (green process)
- Bioassay-guided fractionation for the isolation and structure elucidation of new active molecules using NMR and MS methods.
- Quantification of polyphenols and their metabolites in various samples, including: foods, nutraceuticals, beverages, cosmetics, and biological samples such as urine and blood plasma.
- Polyphenolic extracts grading on different target (interaction with peptides, antioxidant and enzymatic activity) on in vitro and cellular models. Bioavailability: study of transport mechanisms and metabolism by enterocytes and hepatocytes.
- Plant cells and fungus in vitro culture, production of secondary metabolites (polyphenols). Natural dye and aroma production via bioconversion. Isotopic (13C, D) and radioactive (14C, 3H) labeling of natural substances. Cell suspension culture in bioreactors.
- Development of alternative method (natural extracts) for the protection of plant diseases: study of the antimicrobial properties and characterisation of the active compounds.
- Identification of new elicitors (natural plant defenses) against fungal diseases: screening using in vitro models (cell suspension cultures) and Young seedlings. Study of the mechanism of action (biosynthesis of phytoalexins, intracellular signals, defense proteins)
Approved organisation with Credit Tax Seeks